Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Eek, has it been that long?!

I'm back. It's hard to explain my absense, other than, I just got distracted....maybe it was my bustling cafeworld activity on facebook or maybe the fact I had the busiest year so far with my personal chef business. Hmmm, maybe I just figured people aren't reading so why waste my time...Well, no longer. I started a facebook fan page for my personal chef business Eaton at Home and now I've been pushed by several people to just start writing about my experiences. I love to tell stories, but that just means the people who are in the room with me get to have the laugh, why not share it with friends, family and fans all over the world?

Okay, there is the humble side of me that says, "no one really cares about your life Lori." Then I think, my stories are generally about the people I meet and the places I've been, I'm just the witness who gets to share the experience with everyone I know. So, there you have it...let the stories begin and the good times roll....

No comments:

Post a Comment